What is this?
– Not only is Jesus returning, but so are all these assholes. –
Endoftheworldday.com is all about embracing the end of the world – and why not? It happens so often, we thought “why not make it a regular holiday?!”
So we did.
So, from this year until FOREVER, End of the World Day will be the second Saturday in August. The reasoning behind this choice is simple:
- The day before End of the World Day, you can celebrate, buy a car, throw up on your neighbor, even start a new religion. We don’t care.
- On the day of the End of the World, you can pretend you are dead, sleep until noon, hide from your neighbors, and do your laundry.
- The day AFTER the end of the day is recovery, reflection and reboot. You know what’s coming now, don’t you?
- On Monday, you can go back to work or school, and discuss in great detail (or terrible imagination) how you saved the world and lived to tell about it. By lunch time your friends will either be thanking you, or talking about you behind your back. Either way, we feel this is an ideal win/win situation for all.
So there you have it. IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD! Every year! Come one, come all! It’s all about embracing your life – for some reason.
So we are. Join the oblivion’s every year and celebrate what just may be the end of the line. Again (and again!)
Get the T-shirt for some reason